August 5-6, 2021
CLASSIN OBOARDING SESSION
AUGUST 3, 2021
Microsoft 365 Session
AUGUST 2-6, 2021
August 2-6, 2021
SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL RECONNEC:
A Seriees of Orientations and Onboarding Activities (via Zoom)
The Elementary Department aims to:
- Provide a holistic curriculum that addresses the cognitive, spiritual, physical, technical, and social aspects of each Bosconian in developing his potential as a human being
- Inspire each Bosconian to live the charism of Don Bosco and enhance the quality of his participation, volunteerism and leadership in school, church, community and in the society
- Acquire the essential foundation for high school education through effective and innovative teaching strategies to address the needs of the 21st century learners
The Junior High School Department aims to:
- provide the learners with academic and technological advancement through research and innovation in preparation for Senior High School
- equip the learners with 21st century skills they need to help them grow with confidence to practice those skills and to succeed in life;
- provide the learners real-world and meaningful experiences to appreciate more life’s purpose and existence;
- mold them to be advocates of social change for nation building where moral values such as respect for human dignity, justice for the oppressed, preservation of human rights, and care for the environment are practiced and given importance;
- develop in the learners the appreciation of prayer and spiritual activities through the sacraments
- instill in them the values of an ideal Bosconian.
The Senior High School (SHS) of Don Bosco Technical Institute of Makati is housed at the Father Carlo Braga Building. Its research-oriented and innovative program is implemented by experienced, competent, and committed faculty and personnel who provide quality education and holistic formation through a curriculum with technological orientation and firm grounding on the doctrines of the Catholic faith.
The DBTI SHS responds to the call for a curriculum that meets the demands of the VUCA world. It, therefore, equips the learners with the academic and technical competencies, making them globally competitive and future ready.
On top of the core, applied and specialized subjects mandated by the Department of Education, Christian Living subjects are offered to develop among learners an intimate and personal experience of their faith; thus, forming them to become good Christians and upright citizens.
For more than 40 years, the SALESIANS OF DON BOSCO (SDB) have endeavored to make a difference in the life of the young – particularly the underprevileged members of society. They have stablished the Technical Vocational Education and Training Center (TVET) of Don Bosco Technical Institute – Makati where the less previleged and out of school youths can acquire the necessary competencies that can help them access better opportunities in the labor market.
I will always be grateful to my former teachers at Don Bosco Makati for the valuable training and learning that I have gained, and for helping shape my values, principles, and convictions. As Proverbs 22:6 says, “Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.”
Dr. Daniel Vincent H. Borja
President & CEO
Cignal TV and TV5
DBTI Makati, its faculty, students and the institution as a whole exudes a pleasant learning environment, staying true to its holistic approach to education. The guidance of the teachings of Don Bosco and the aid of our mentors has helped me realize my extreme potential. DBTI has opened doors for me that I never even imagined opening. It has given me opportunities in improving academically but most importantly as a person of true character.
Jan Mikaela S. Tamayo
University of Sto. Tomas
Don Bosco Technical Institute Makati was an integral component on my values formation during my adolescence formative years. The well balanced Academic and Technical Education it provided and the sense of brotherhood among peers gave me the tools that I needed to push through my medical school. “Meloria Eligo” our motto was a simple principle that made me choose Interventional Cardiology as a sub-specialty in my medical profession. Being a compassionate, God fearing, outstanding but grounded physician that practices as an active consultant at the St.Luke’s Medical Center Global City, Taguig.
Ryan D. Buendia, MD
St. Lukes, BGC